Please contact the Scholarship In-charge, Mr. Anil , Cell No ( 9398950187 ) for all information regarding Scholarships.
All those whose income is less than 2 Lakhs / Annum can apply for Post Matric National Scholarship online.
Last date is 30 September 2020
The following are mandatory for Scholarships applications to be processed before the due date:
- 75% attendance
- No dues of Fee
- Biometric thumb impression to be obtained before the due date
- submission of Adhar Card, Caste certificate, Income certificate, SSC pass certificate and bonafide certificate.
- Properly filled application.
- UG Students are eligible for fee reimbursement as the admissions are online
- PG Students are not eligible for fee reimbursement as the admission are offline
through the college.