To encourage reading habits among the students and to facilitate learning and research activities of the college.
Library working Hours: Monday to Saturday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- To extend support to teaching, learning and research activities of the college.
- To create a suitable ambience for optimum use of library resources.
- To assist in retrieval of reading material.
- To forward new arrivals & publisher alerts to the faculty to improve the collection.
- To issue books & journals to the users on regular basis.
- To provide career, employment information resources to the users.
- To extend services to alumni with available information resources.
- Display important information of interest to the students.
- Display announcements of forth coming conferences, events etc.
- Offers book bank facility to the students, where in books are issued for the whole semester along with the regular issue of the books.
- Department of library organizes ‘BIBLIOVISTA’, a book exhibition, every year to inculcate reading habit among the students and to make them aware of the books available in their course.
Ms. Nausheen Sultana
M.A. , M.Li.Sc.