The post-graduate department of Nutrition & Dietetics was established in the year 2013. After successful completion of five years, and 140 students passing out, it is the top rated P.G college for Nutrition under Osmania University.
Being a rigorous course, the students intern at the hospital for two months to have a hands-on experience in Clinical Dietetics. It is also mandatory for the students to take up research projects in the IV semester.
Our students have been successfully placed as faculty in colleges from the twin cities, and also as dietitians in hospitals and fitness centres.
The department celebrates the Dietetics Day, Nutrition Week, Diabetes Day every year. This has given opportunity for the students to interact with Scientists and doctors of repute.
- Avanti Rao, Ph. D., 25 years
- A.V. Vasundhara, Ph. D., 18 years
- Varsha Rekha Peram, M.Sc. NDTR(USA), 5 years
- Amina Majid, M.Sc., 2 years
- Nikhat Begum, B.Sc., M.A., B.Ed, 10 years
- Pranavi,B.Sc., PG Dip in Medical Molecular Biology , 1year